Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Random

The \\
Last Cigarette:My first one -- one drunk night in college (90s)
Last Alcoholic Drink:Bud Light yesterday afternoon
Last Car Ride:To Portland International Aiport this morning
Last Kiss:My wife, last night
Last Good Cry:Shed some small ones over the weekend wathcing 2nd season of Six Feet Under
Last Library Book:Five Smooth Stones from college library
Last book bought:Strong Motion, by Jonathan Franzen
Last Book Read:Strong Motion
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:Dodgeball
Last Movie Rented:Secret Window
Last Cuss Word Uttered:Damn
Last Beverage Drank:Tropicana organge juice
Last Food Consumed:Ritz crackers
Last Crush:Nicole Kidman
Last Phone Call:To colleague about upcoming meeting
Last TV Show Watched:Crocodile Hunter Diaries
Last Time Showered:5:40 a.m.
Last Shoes Worn:Kenneth Cole black work shoes
Last CD Played:Ella Fitzgerald: Best of the Song Book
Last Item Bought:Twin mattress for Liam
Last Download:Some Windows updates
Last Annoyance:Not having Tivo, despite everyone singing its virtues
Last Disappointment:Yet another electrical problem in my car
Last Soda Drank:Coke with a Santa Claus on it from "Holidays 2003"
Last Thing Written:"Holidays 2003"
Last Key Used:Car key
Last Words Spoken:"OK, then we'll leave at 11:15."
Last Sleep:Last night from 10:53 (last time I looked at clock when I got up to reposition snoring dog) until 5:32 a.m. (when my alarm went off)
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Basking Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon (choc, vanilla, caramel)
Last Chair Sat In:Stained office chair in a visitor's cube in our Seattle office
Last Webpage Visited:http://thegoochon.blogspot.com/

I found this on a blog I read (see the "Last Webpage Visited" answer) and I thought it was mildly interesting.

No comments: