Thursday, September 16, 2004

Rastaman Vibration, yeah-ah, Positive Vibration

Liam's language skills are coming on like gangbusters. It's fun.

He loves singing. His favorite for a few weeks has been the "doo dah, doo dah" if you sing, "I KNOW someTHING you DON'T know." "Doo dah, doo dah."

And, "E-I-E-I-O" at the right time during Old McDonald.

But, he REALLY surprised us two nights ago when we were singing some reggae with Grady. Liam joined in at the right time with "No woman, no cry!" He even ends with a warbling "cry-y-y-y!"

Here he is trying to say "Bob Marley"


Grady has almost the whole No Woman, No Cry song down. ...cornmeal porridge of which I'll share with you, government yards in Trenchtown, my feet is my only carriage, hey little darling don't shed no tears, etc...

MSL, you'd be proud.

No comments: