Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A Young Man's Aspirations (Updated)

Last night in the car, 4-year old Grady started telling me what he wanted to be when he grew up. That's a hot topic for him right now.

Verbatim (I captured it on my MP3 player): Update, I have posted the .WAV file. 811KB. It'll take about 15 seconds to download with broadband.

Fireman
Zebra fixer
Veterinarian
Policeman
Grocery shopper
Catcher of snakes
Fixer of electric signs
Fixer of trees
Fixer of houses
Work at a grocery shore
Work at Jiffy Lube
A hospital helper for children

And then he threw in that he was going to live in a house boat, where he'd have an extra bedroom so I could live with him forever. It's nice to have that long term security to fall back on in my old age.

Check out The Sneeze to see his young son's hilarious made-up jokes.

No comments: