Saturday, April 16, 2005

Chester the Gagging Cheetah

Last night we served the boys ham & cheese sandwiches and Cheetos. After a recent trip to Subway, we discovered Cheetos are both of their favorite snack foods. So, we indulged them last night.



Colleen and I were discussing how Liam will probably grow up to be an engineer or architect because of how he always stacks things and puts them in order. He had just taken all the cheese from his cut up sandwich and stacked them from biggest to smallest in kind of a pegoda.

Grady chimed in and said, "I'm going to be a cheerleader when I grow up" (or at least that what we thought he said). We told him that would be fun and started asking him cheerleader-type questions. He said, "No, I want to be a CHEETO EATER when I grow up. I'm going to eat Cheetos all day, and even all night." He was cracking himself up, and as he's bound to do when he's laughing, he moves into gross out territory.

"I'm going to wipe my Cheeto hands all over my bedroom wall. Then I'm going to put pieces of hair all over the cheese."

Colleen and I shouted, "EWWWWW!" Then he put the cherry on top...

"I'm going to lick hair and cheese off the wall."

No comments: