Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Kid Speak

A new installment of the Q&A with 5-year olds that Grady's teacher does each day. I thought all the answers were interesting and give you a glimpse into the minds of 5-year olds:

Today we read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Have you ever had a “bad day”?

Pierce: “ Well today I thought I was going to have a bad day because my Dad forgot my homework folder…he was sitting right by it and he just walked right out of the house without it…. but it ended up being okay because you weren’t mad a bit”

Kate: ” Yesterday was a bad day because Betsy made spaghetti and I hate spaghetti”

Grady: “ When I got new shoes they hurted me, so I had a bad day all day”

Annie: “I had a horrible hard bad day with my Mom and Dad because I was just a little tired and grumpy”

Maddie: “Ya, today…this morning I was screaming at my Mom because I didn’t want to get out of bed”

Josh: “ Today I am because I have a cold and I don’t want to get anyone sick”

Walter: “ Once Christina cried because I got soap in her eyes, and she wouldn’t stop crying…. she gave me a bad day”

Changha: “ Mommy gave me a bad day when she made me clean up my room because it was all messy”

Jackson: “I have a bad day when my Mom makes me wear my uniform shirt instead of my Batman shirt with my belt”

Lucas: “Yesterday I got in trouble for breaking my chess game so I had a bad day”

No comments: