Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Buzz

I've got this weird buzz going in my mind like something exciting is going to happen to me. Win the lottery? Win HGTV's 2008 Dream Home? Receive some unexpected compliment? I just don't know, but I wish it would come already!

In other buzz-worthy news, my niece, Katie Cox, won an IMPRESSIVE swim event last night at the Western Massachusetts Swimming & Diving Championships. Katie was ranked 5th in the 200-meter freestyle event, but eked out an extremely exciting three-hundredths of a second win, beating her own personal best by more than 5 seconds!

Grady and Liam were cheering their hearts out. They were very well behaved, considering we were in a hot pool (at Harvard University's Blodgett Pool) from 5:15 to 10:30 p.m with no dinner. Wow, perhaps their behavior is the excitement/reward I'm feeling. :)

No comments: