Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Like, thanks for the house. What-EV.

Say someone knocked on your door and awarded you with $2.2M worth of prizes. What would your reaction be? Well, if you were Stephanie Dee, the winner of HGTV's 2008 Dream Home, you'd casually say, "Thanks" while looking terminally bored. What you see below is the most excited she looked. The husband displayed the same lack of emotion. His expression never changes either. Heck, if they don't want the house, I'll be more than happy to take it off their ungrateful hands.

Click the picture to be brought to the surprise announcement in the list of HGTV's videos. As of today, it's the video on top.

Sheesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob,
I just found your website again and wanted to get your current email address so I could send you pictures of my little girl...
This is Jennifer from Exit in Portland Oregon, you were correct in guessing I would have a beautiful little girl, she is 8 months old now!
Email me at jreitshtein@gmail.com
Thanks!