Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Back at Work

After 53 days off, I'm back at work.  I sure got used to that time off.  It's good to be back, though, and have all this stimulating work to do.

Sunday, Jon and I went to the 17th annual Oregon Brewer's Festival down on the waterfront.  Colleen asked when I thought I'd be home and I told her maybe around 5:00.  Well, Jon and I got to the festival about 1:30 and the first time we looked at our watches, it was 3:45.  We didn't leave the waterfront until 7:00 and I didn't make it home until 9:00.  Whoops.

We consumed some mighty tasty beers.  There were several breweries pouring Belgian style wit beer.  I'm a big fan.  Both Jon and I rated Wolaver’s Organic Wit Bier the best of the 13 beers we tasted.  Wolaver's is from Middlebury, VT.  Randy, you might want to find it locally and see what you think of it.

And, we both took "Chaser" -- a pill that is supposed to prevent hangovers.  It did not work for me.  Jon reports it worked for him.

No comments: