Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Islands in the Stream

There is a sidewalk in Boston near my office that is close to a T station on one end, and a major walking intersection on the other. When I'm walking it, around 8:20 each morning, there are usually 2 people shoulder to shoulder each way, so four bodies across.

This morning, there was a guy standing IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SIDEWALK talking on his cell phone, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he was blocking the two inside lanes of foot traffic. Not two yards away was a building vestibule where he could have politely stepped into to avoid creating a traffic jam. But, noooo, this ass was far more important than the hundred people he inconvienced this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.