Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nice Trips

In the last couple of weeks, we visited Virginia for 3 nights and spent five nights in Maine. My most recent Flickr pictures are from the long weekend in Virginia visiting my family and friends. I added a Flickr bricklet that displays my most recent pictures over to the right. I'm working on the pictures from our time in Wells, Maine where we spent the 4th of July with my wife's family. We've done that ever since we've been together (1995) and it was idyllic as always. Below is a video of Liam showing a rare competitive side during the 4th of July Beach Games on Moody Beach.





Oh, and our kitchen is 99% done. The granite installers made an error, so they come back Tuesday to fix it, but everything else is in place. I'll be sure to take some pictures soon.

No comments: